AS is a copolymer of acrylonitrile (A) and styrene (S). It has medium weather resistance and is not affected by high humidity environments. It is resistant and general. Grease, detergent and mild alcohol have poor fatigue resistance and are not easy to crack due to energy stress. The material has high transparency and better fluidity than ABS. Suitable plastic products: trays, cups, tableware, toothbrushes, refrigerator compartments, knobs, lighting accessories, accessories, instrument mirrors, packaging boxes, stationery.
At present, there are three common plastics on the market: polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride. Among them, polyvinyl chloride is toxic to living organisms and cannot be used to package food. The other two are non-toxic and can be used with confidence. In addition, PS polypropylene has a heat resistance of 60-70 degrees, and hot beverages will produce toxins.
PC plastic water bottle
1. Lightweight: It is much lighter than an insulated kettle or military kettle, and even lighter than a SIGG/LAKEN aviation aluminum bottle of the same specification.
2. Durable: You may think that the transparent space cup looks weak, but in fact, today's space cups are made of PC plastic, whether it is the best NALGENE or a domestic brand with a few dollars in the supermarket. . PC is the abbreviation for polycarbonate, and the English for polycarbonate is Polycarbonate, PC engineering plastic for short. PC material is actually one of the engineering plastics we call. As a material widely used worldwide, PC has its own The characteristics and advantages and disadvantages of PC is an amorphous thermoplastic resin with excellent comprehensive performance. It has excellent electrical insulation, elongation, dimensional stability and chemical resistance, high strength, heat resistance and cold resistance. ; It also has the advantages of self-extinguishing, flame retardant, non-toxic, colorable, etc. You can see the shadow of PC plastic in every corner of your life. The large-scale industrial production and easy processing characteristics also make the price extremely low. Its strength can meet various needs from mobile phones to bulletproof glass. The disadvantage is that its hardness is insufficient compared with metal, which makes its appearance easier to scratch (metal kettles will peel off the paint), but its strength and toughness are sufficient to meet the general requirements. The needs of outdoor sports, whether it is heavy pressure or ordinary beating, as long as you are not trying to hit it with a rock, it will live long enough. In addition, it will never happen to an aluminum kettle that hits a dent.
3. Heat conduction: Without a kettle cover, it is difficult to imagine how to hold your single-layer metal kettle when it is filled with boiling water. In addition, it is enough to hold your hands in a cold environment. The shortcoming of low thermal conductivity of PC plastic becomes an advantage here. Although the thermal insulation cannot be compared with the double-layer thermal insulation kettle, it is enough to ensure the comfort of hand-held in various environments, of course, not to worry about the paws being out of place when pouring water.
4. Wide mouth: Most single-layer metal water bottles have a narrow mouth, which is undoubtedly useful for sports such as cycling or trail running, but I believe that most people use it when they stop outdoors. Then the wide-mouth feature of the space cup can exert more benefits, whether it is watering or cleaning, whether it is making tea or medicine, whether it is porridge or oatmeal, it can be used for drinking, eating, and even making various kinds of food. This is a solid or powder container. I personally like to use it to carry and store fruit or milk powder. In short, I can use it whatever I want. Even if you need a narrow mouth function, there are a variety of convenient accessories and designs for you to choose from.
5. Transparency: Maybe this function is optional, but the transparent bottle body and volume scale display will undoubtedly provide you with more convenience and reference. Of course, it will not be able to achieve the unique selling points of some metal kettles—— Anti-corrosion coating, but in fact, I have never imagined and never seen anyone who would put the water in a pot in the wild for a few days without drinking or replacing it.
6. Inexpensive: domestic brands in supermarkets cost only a few yuan to a dozen yuan, even the well-known American Nalgene usually does not exceed 100 yuan.
7. Shape: You can see all kinds of weirdly shaped space cups, round, rectangular, oval, with handshake, waist in the middle, crooked handles, etc. In short, you can look good, drink and carry. You can design as you want. Metal water jugs can also be processed into various special shapes, but some processing costs are undoubtedly so high that they are not worth designing as water cups.
8. Health: PC plastic itself is non-toxic, tasteless, chemically stable, and will not react with acid and alkali, and there is no worry about excessive intake of aluminum in some metal kettles for long-term use. Domestic, imported, how to choose. Here I chose 8 space cups for comparison, 4 domestic products of different brands (top row), and 4 American Nalgenes (bottom row). I believe that through such a representative comparison, we can draw more intuitive conclusions. First of all, from the bottle material, the domestic cups are all marked as PC plastic (space glass), and the three Nalgenes at the bottom left are marked as LEXAN materials. In fact, LEXAN is a brand of PC plastics, so they are essentially the same thing. The actual texture and tactile intensity are also the same, but Nalgene has a small advantage in finish, but it has little effect in practical sense. The milky white Nalgene at the bottom right is made of HDPE (low pressure polyethylene), which is more tough than PC plastic, but the disadvantage is that it is easy to retain the flavor after filling the fruit acid beverage, and it is not suitable for boiling water. N-Gen is a newer product of Nalgene. It is characterized by its new bottle cap design. The circular hole is convenient for hand-carrying and has higher strength. It is also convenient for quick-hanging to hang anywhere. The bottle cap is covered with rubber to make the bottle fall when the bottle is dropped. The strength of the lid is greatly increased, and it also has a non-slip effect. The disadvantage is that it is currently only 750ml, and the shape of the bottle is too bloated.
The 2.2L Large Gym Sports Water Jug of BOTTLED JOY is characterized by a double-layer bottle cap and a wide and narrow mouth. There is also a filter in the bottle cap. It seems to be designed for people who like to drink tea. Its appearance is also suitable for packaging or carrying. The disadvantage is that the bottle cap mold process is not good, and the fit is too hard when tightening. Although there is no water leakage at present, it is not very reliable for long-term reliability.